diseasesgeneral health

how to prevent getting affected by diseases

0
how to prevent getting affected by diseases

Disease prevention can be considered one of the measures that individuals perform, especially those who have risk factors for disease.

In fact, this procedure aims to reduce the incidence of diseases, and may resort to starting treatment either before the signs and symptoms of the disease appear, or shortly after they appear, and it should be noted That the treatment includes several aspects in this case, namely:

teaching and educating the patient, adjusting his lifestyle, and describing appropriate medications.
How to prevent diseases There are many procedures that can be taken in order to maintain health, prevent diseases, and increase a person’s lifetime , And give him a sense of humor To enact, we mention the following:
Being subjected to tests and checks periodically: Early detection plays an important role in the path of diseases and their control, and it also plays a role in preventing them.

It is worth noting that it is necessary to consult a doctor before taking the tests; In order to avoid taking tests that may have an unhelpful result at this stage, it is also advisable to acquire a device to check blood pressure at home and monitor the pressure continuously, and when talking about examining cholesterol for example, it should be noted that eating healthy foods poor in cholesterol does not necessarily mean that Its levels will be normal for the water Specifically, it is reported that only 20% of the body’s cholesterol is obtained from the diet, while the remaining 80% is produced by the liver, and therefore, periodic examinations, including a cholesterol examination, are considered necessary.

Smoking cessation: In fact, smoking negatively affects a person’s life expectancy and quality of life, as studies indicate that smokers lose at least ten years of life expectancy compared to non-smokers, and it is worth noting that several methods are available that will help to quit smoking. Smoking. Exercise:
Experts advise the person to remain active, to avoid disease, as exercise contributes to improving a person’s health, including sexual health, in addition to giving him more energy, and it is advised to follow a specific daily or weekly schedule in exercise, and many indicate Experts point to the importance of exercising for half an hour a day.

A healthy diet: Some studies have proven that adding two servings of fruits and vegetables to the daily diet plays a role in increasing life expectancy, and it should be noted that healthy foods may have a better taste and are able to give more energy compared to other types of foods, and what should Attention to it is necessary to avoid saturated fats, trans fats, cholesterol, refined carbohydrates and sugars.

Weight loss: The extent to which a person has an ideal weight is inferred by calculating the Body Mass Index (BMI), and it should be noted that losing weight is not considered difficult, as this can be achieved by making some changes to the system Food, so high-calorie foods are replaced by foods with fewer calories, for example, eating fresh foods instead of prepared and processed foods.

Taking medication according to your doctor’s instructions: In some cases, your doctor may prescribe certain types of preventive medications, such as Statins and aspirin, to improve a person’s condition and help prevent certain types of diseases, such as heart attacks, and heart disease. The other, and it is worth noting that it is necessary to keep abreast of the latest developments related to vaccines, as submitting to them according to the doctor’s instructions, and in certain cases, may prevent disease.

Getting adequate sleep: Diet affects sleep in humans, as the food is directly linked to Serotonin, which promotes healthy sleep in a person, in conjunction with vitamin B12, vitamin B6, and folic acid, and it can be said that eating Foods rich in complex carbohydrates, lean protein, and trans fats, as well as yoga may all help improve sleep.

Reducing transmission of diseases Infectious diseases may be transmitted through direct or indirect contact with others, and whenever a person is located near patients or in areas exposed to germs, the probability of transmission of diseases to it is higher, and there are many procedures that can be followed to avoid the transmission of diseases.

List of foods that are rich in saturated fats.

Previous article

What is the real importance of having good health?

Next article

You may also like

Comments

Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

More in diseases